On the verge of buying a subscription on Kajabi? Before you do that, check out these Kajabi Alternatives to see other options as well. Although Kajabi is a fantastic course creation platform, it is still always good to have more choices.
If you are passionate about teaching your skills to other people, then you should definitely try creating a course on it, and there is no place better than Kajabi to start. But not everyone will like Kajabi; that’s why it’s good to have choices.
Today I have curated a handpicked list of some of the best alternatives to Kajabi. With this list, you will be able to figure out which one will be the best option for you.
Let’s get started.
List Of The 5+ Best Kajabi Alternatives To Try In 2022
So here is the list of the five best Kajabi Alternatives for you to try.
Teachable is one of the best options for course creation, and it is pretty famous in this industry because of its robust features. It is not an all-in-one tool, but it offers advanced features for online course creation. If you have a website, an email marketing platform, a platform for list building, and you’re just looking for a tool to create and host your courses, then Teachable is the right choice for you.
You get access to some of the advanced features such as course engagement, sharing revenue with other instructors, pre-student analytics, certificates, course compliance, etc. If you want to create videos for your course, Teachable allows you to upload as many videos as possible.
- Superior Course Compliance Features
- Student Segmentation
- Email Marketing
- Course Completion Certificates
- Affiliate Program Management
- Access To Sales Analytics
- Quizzing Functionality
- Interact With Your Students One-on-one
- Collaborate With Other Content Creators & Instructors
- Coupons & Promotions
- Free Plan is available.
- Course & Products Bundle
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Own Payment Gateway
- Mobile App
- Online Summits Every Year
- In the free & basic plan, you need to pay transaction fees.
- Only premium plans include Power Editor.
Pricing: There are three premium and one free plan available on Teachable. The basic plan starts at $29/mo, the pro plan starts at $99/mo, and the Business plan starts at $249/mo.
If you want to sell multiple online products, then Podia is the right choice for you because it is an affordable, all-in-one platform. You can sell your online courses, memberships, and other digital products at affordable monthly pricing. The features of Podia don’t have any restrictions, which means you’re free to sell unlimited courses, unlimited products, get unlimited emails & unlimited storage, etc.
It is an intuitive tool for course creation, and it is beginner-friendly as well. All the features are streamlined in the dashboard and easily accessible from it. You can set up your own affiliate program with the help of Podia’s affiliate management tool.
- Start selling courses even when they are in the building stage
- Live Customer Support
- If you have a custom domain, then you create an online school with Podia
- Migrate Your content from other platforms free of cost
- Free downloads & upsells
- Create as many membership plans as you want
- Affordable Pricing
- Reusable Checkout Forms
- No Transaction Fees on any plans
- Create unlimited courses even with the basic plan
- Sell Memberships & digital products
- Don’t have a customer survey feature
- The third-party integration and membership option is available on the Shaker plan.
Pricing: There are three pricing options available on Podia. The Mover plan costs $39/mo, the Shaker plan costs $79/mo, and the Earthquaker plan costs $199/mo. You can also try out these plans with Podia’s 14-day free trial.
If you want a fantastic alternative to Kajabi, then Thinkific is the perfect choice for you. It is a simple system solely made for one purpose, which is selling online courses. You get the options for drip schedule content, create private courses, expiring content, membership websites, cohorts, etc.
With their premium plans, you can create unlimited courses and enroll as many students as your want in those courses. The interface of Thinkific is straightforward. Some people find its interface a little too old for their taste. You can create different types of courses such as downloads, flagship courses, mini-course, blank, webinar replay, etc.
- Free Video Hosting
- Sell Memberships
- Customize your courses using HTML and CSS
- Visual Drag and Drop Editor
- Course Completion Certificates
- Create Private & Hidden Courses
- Use Media In Your Courses
- Create Coupons
- Run Affiliate Program On Your Courses
- Free Plan is available
- Different Course Types
- No Transaction Fees
- Embed your courses in the sales widget
- Expensive Pricing
- It doesn’t offer additional marketing features
Related Read: Kajabi vs ClickFunnels
Kartra is not just a learning management system, and it is much more than that. It is a truly all-in-one tool that helps you sell courses, products, services, and memberships. With this software, you can manage your business in one place. It allows you to create online checkout pages, sales pages, affiliate programs, sales funnels, email marketing campaigns, etc.
Kartra is different from other tools that I have mentioned in the list, but it is the perfect alternative to Kajabi. All of its features make it really easy for you to create courses seamlessly. With the drag and drop editor, you can build membership portals, send training materials to your students, and create lessons.
- Send Automated Emails
- Embed Lead Capturing Forms In Videos
- Access To API for complete customization
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Book One-on-one sessions with your students using the calendar feature
- Create a Helpdesk To help your students
- Create & Manage Affiliate Programs
- Create Sales Funnels & Marketing Campaigns
- Sell physical & digital products using Kartra
- No Need of Any Other Tool
- Tons of Marketing Features to boost your business
- Sales Tax Calculation Tool
- Many Video Customization Features Available
- No Community Feature
- Fewer tools for blogging
- Not a dedicated course creation platform
Pricing: There are four pricing options available on Kartra. The starter plan costs $99/mo, the silver plan costs $199/mo, the gold plan costs $299/mo, and the platinum plan costs $499/mo.
Related Read: Kartra vs ClickFunnels
The course builder of Ruzuku is pretty simple & straightforward than Kajabi. With its streamlined interface, you can find everything your want in one place. It gives you features to add videos, slides, audio, quizzes, and images to your courses. The one thing you need to remember is that it offers only a multiple-choice quizzes option. The quizzes are available on higher plans only.
Ruzuku also lets you customize your courses, create landing pages, and so on, similar to other tools listed in this list. To rapidly sell your courses, you can create coupons on Ruzuku and offer them to your audience.
- Faster Loading Time because of Content Delivery Network
- Create Paid or free courses
- Mailchimp Integration
- Set up a forum
- Host Webinars for your students
- Create Drip-feed content
- Create Social Profiles For Your Students
- Attach File Option For Students
- No Transaction fees will be charged
- Intuitive Interface
- Third-party integrations are limited
- Quizzes option for multiple-choice only
Pricing: There are three pricing options available on Ruzuku. The starter plan costs $99/mo, the up and corner plan costs $149/mo, and the university plan costs $199/mo.
Conclusion: Kajabi Alternatives In (2022)
So this is my list of best Kajabi alternatives. But one question still remains, and that is: Which alternative is suitable for you?
It all comes down to your requirements. If you want an all-in-one tool for your business where you can create & sell courses, sell digital products, manage your online business, then Kartra is the right choice. But if we talk about the most affordable tool, then Teachable and Podia is the right choice for you.
I hope with my Kajabi Alternatives, you can figure out whether Kajabi is good for you or not. Let me know if I left any tool in this alternatives list in the comments.