Are you planning to switch from Builderall and looking for a better solution for your online business needs? Check out these Best Builderall alternatives to see what other options you have.
If you don’t have time to go through the entire article, then let us tell you our top pick, which is Kartra. It is the best alternative to Builderall. If you want a free alternative to Builderall, then you should try out Groove.cm.
Although Builderall is an all-in-one tool for online businesses still, it might not be best for your business. There are far better solutions available in the market than Builderall. You can easily find a suitable alternative for yourself.
That’s why we are here with our handpicked list of Builderall Alternatives that includes the six best alternatives to this tool. We have also listed the features and pricing of these tools.
So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
List Of The 6+ Best Builderall Alternatives To Try Out In 2022
Here is the list of the six best Builderall alternatives you can try out.
Karta is a complete suite of marketing tools that you will need for your business. You can quickly market & host your business online with Kartra. It helps you create sales funnels, run an e-commerce business, set up marketing automation, or run a service-based business online.
Kartra is the #1 alternative to Builderall because of its “done for you” campaigns. It helps you in getting countdown timers, upsells & downsells, different pages, and email sequences. Its marketing platform allows you to set up email automation, tag your subscribers, send automatic emails, and send out sequences.
The email marketing tool of Kartra is much more advanced than other email marketing tools in the market. You can also build membership websites, and its features give a head-to-head competition to platforms like Thinkific and Teachable.
Note: If you wanna get detailed insights into Kartra. Well, check our detailed Kartra Review here.
- Create Amazing Checkout Pages With Kartra Checkout
- Convert Leads Into Paying Customers
- Create Amazing Pages That Actually Converts
- Perform Intelligent Split-Testing On Emails
- Use The Drag And Drop Interface To Create Courses
- Create Sales Funnels In A Few Clicks
- Over 50 Templates For Forms
- Track Your Traffic & Conversion Analytics
- Use The Already Profitable Campaigns For Your Business
- Create Different Reports For Your Clients
Pricing: There are four pricing options in Kartra. The Starter plan starts at $99/mo or $79/mo annually, the Silver plan starts at $199/mo or $149/mo, the Gold plan starts at $299/mo or $229/mo, and the Platinum plan starts at $499/mo or $379/mo annually. They also offer 30 days money-back guarantee.
Kajabi is also an all-in-one tool that is a perfect alternative to Builderall. It helps you in selling digital products, marketing, hosting, and creating. You can sell your online courses, coaching programs, and memberships. This is the only tool you will need to learn how to use to grow your business exponentially.
After getting started with this tool, you won’t need any third-party apps. You can single-handedly run your business from one platform with the help of various tools. You can access all the tools from just a single dashboard. It allows you to build your online courses from scratch. Once you completely build your course, you can sell it on the same platform.
Related Read: I have already done a detailed Kajabi vs ClickFunnels Comparison here.
- Course Creation Becomes Easy With Kajabi
- Create Your Own Podcasts
- Manage All Your Memberships From One Place
- Run Your Coaching Business Seamlessly
- Build Websites With A Visual Drag & Drop Builder
- Supports PayPal and Stripe Payment Methods
- Build Landing Pages In A Few Clicks
- Use The Proven Pipeline For Your Business
- Access Everything From The Mobile App
- Build Your Relationship With Customers Using CRM
Pricing: There are three pricing plans available on Kajabi. The Basic plan starts at $149/mo or $119/mo annually, the Growth plan starts at $199/mo or $159/mo annually, and the Pro plan starts at $399/mo or $319/mo annually. You can also get started with their 14-day free trial right away.
Well, check our detailed ClickFunnels vs Builderall comparison here.
ClickFunnels is best known for its sales funnel & website builder. It is also a perfect alternative to Builderall. You can easily design webinars, build sales funnels, write sales scripts, manage affiliates, and create landing pages with ClickFunnels. But it can be a little expensive for beginners.
It has robust features that can help you in creating online courses & selling them, online stores, membership sites. Without any prior knowledge, you can create sales pages & landing pages within a few minutes. It has a vast library of templates that allow you to build your sales funnels in a few clicks. You can also create your own template and save it in the library for future reference.
Note: If you know more about ClickFunnels. Check our detailed ClickFunnels Review here.
- Create A Sales Funnel Which Your Visitor Can Easily Understand
- Use Emails To Follow-Up Your Visitors
- Visual Drag & Drop Editor
- Facebook & Email Marketing Automation
- Access Everything From A Single Dashboard
- Create Converting Sales Funnels
- One-Click Upsells With Smart Shopping Cart
- Sell Your Digital Products Seamlessly
- All Of Your Personal Funnels Will Be Secure
- Learn Everything About Building Funnels
Pricing: There are two pricing plans available on ClickFunnels. The ClickFunnels plan starts at $97/mo, and the ClickFunnels Platinum plan starts at $297/mo. They also offer a 14-day free trial to all their new users.
Related Read: Well check our working ClickFunnels Coupon here.
Groove.cm is also an all-in-one solution for your business. The USP of this platform is that it offers access to more than 16 tools for free. The free account has no validity. But you can only use the tools with restrictions. You can make the platform restriction-free with a lifetime deal. They offer lifetime access to their tools at affordable pricing.
They offer GrooveFunnels which is an excellent sales funnel builder for your business. This is a perfect Builderall alternative that is free of cost. The aim of Groove.cm is to replace expensive tools like ThriveCart, Kartra, ClickFunnels, Builderall, ActiveCampaign, Vimeo, and so many other tools.
- GrooveBlog Is A Perfect Alternative To WordPress
- For Smart Shopping Carts Use GrooveSell
- Build Your Funnels With GrooveFunnels
- For Email Automation Use GrooveMail
- Live Stream Your Content With GrooveStream
- For Sales CRM Use GroovePipe
- Manage Your Funnels With GrooveFunnelMapping
- Schedule Your Calendar With GrooveCalendar
- Manage Your Affiliate Program With GrooveAffiliate
- Manage Your E-commerce Store With GrooveKart
Pricing: There is only one pricing option available on Groove.cm. You can either buy their platinum plan with monthly pricing of $299/mo, or you can purchase the lifetime access for just $1997 once.
If you want an all-in-one marketing platform, then Systeme.io is the perfect choice for you. They offer everything you will need to launch, scale, and grow your online business. Once you get started with it, you won’t need any third-party apps. It also helps you save over $320 a month if you switch from Builderall to Systeme.io.
The robust features of Systeme.io make it compatible with all business sizes. You get access to six fantastic tools that can help you take your business to the next level. You don’t need any technical knowledge to start a business; you just need a tool like Systeme.io to help you create the path to success.
- Create Sales Funnels In Just Three Clicks
- Set Up Automated Email Campaigns
- Send Unlimited Emails To Stay Connected With Your Customers
- Share Your Expertise With An Online Course
- Create A Course Site Without Any Technical Knowledge
- Create A Website With The Visual Drag & Drop Builder
- Manage Your Affiliate Programs With Systeme.io
- Automate Your Marketing Strategy
- Get All The Benefits of The Free Plan
- Learn Everything From Their Resources
Pricing: There are four pricing options available on Systeme.io. The Free plan starts at $0/mo, the Startup plan starts at $27/mo or $228/year, the Webinar plan starts at $47/mo or $396/year, and the Unlimited plan starts at $97/mo or $828/year. They also offer a 14-day money-back guarantee to their users.
If you want a cheaper alternative to Builderall, then GetResponse is the answer for you. GetResponse is also an all-in-one tool that offers you marketing automation, sales funnel builder, and email marketing solution with an autoresponder. It has incredible features that make it really easy for you to sell online.
It is basically known for its email marketing software, but it is much more than that because you can build sales pages, run webinars, and manage your online store. You will not get a devoted email marketing tool like GetResponse in the market. You can also create a team for your business and manage it with GetResponse’s team management feature.
- Use The Autoresponder Feature To Automate Your Emails
- Build Creative Emails To Attract Your Visitors
- Create Sales Funnels With Their Intuitive Sales Funnel Software
- Convert Your New Leads With Marketing Automation
- Create Your Pages Using AI
- Use Web Push Notifications To Keep Your Customers Informed
- Provide Support In Real-Time With Live Chat
- Over 100 Landing Page Templates
- Build Webinars Easily With Webinar Builder
- Create Paid Ads Quickly
Pricing: There are four pricing plans available on GetResponse. The Free plan starts at $0/mo, the Basic plan starts at $15/mo or $12.3/mo annually, the Plus plan starts at $49/mo or $40.18/mo annually, and the Professional plan starts at $99/mo or $81.18/mo annually.
Conclusion: Best Builderall Alternatives (2022)
So this is our list of Builderall alternatives for you to try. Now the only question remains: Which one is the best alternative?
In our opinion, Kartra is the best alternative to Builderall because of it is an all-in-one platform that gives you access to all the tools to scale your business. Groove.cm is the best free alternative to Builderall because it gives you access to 18 tools for free. They also offer affiliate commission in the free plan.
We hope that with this list of Builderall Alternatives, you can figure out which tool will be best for you. Let me know your thoughts on these Builderall alternatives in the comment section below.