Local SEO has become one of the most important Internet marketing elements in the last years. The reasons for this trend are many – increased usage of mobile technologies, improvement in the search engine algorithms in attempts to deliver more relevant information, introduction of location-based technologies, and many others. It has become a must not only for local small and medium businesses, but also for national and international brands to leverage the power of SEO targeted to particular location or region. Statistics can tell you best how important local SEO has become:
– 97% of the Internet users use online media to find local products or services (BIA Kelsey)
– 90% of the smartphone users in the US and Japan search for local business information online, 85% in Germany, 83% in France, 81% in the UK (Google); of these 87% have taken action, 43% visited the business and 22% have made a purchase (AT&T); according to comScore these percentages are higher – 72% made a purchase after a local search on mobile phone, and 86% after the same search on tablet
– local search results are the most relevant and most trustworthy from all search results (comScore)
– local search on search portals increases with 27% year-over-year (Compete)
– More than 30% of PC search in the US has local intent; it is 10% higher for the UK (Yahoo)
This is audience that no business would like to miss.
Call us now to have a friendly conversation on how we could help you with your local search endeavours!
Or drop us a message using the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”337″ title=”Contact form 1″]